October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween

Dear Friends and Family-

BOO! Happy halloween from the Starn-Kirks. They don't really celebrate it here, but at my school we dressed up and had lots of activities. It was a lot of fun! I was geek... I couldn't think of anything better, with the lack of costume I have.

This past week we went in a trip around the Aegean (Ege in Turkish) with our friends Ayse and Hakan and Grancy and Grandy, my grandparents, but they were only there for 4 days. If I told you all the things we did with detail, it would be a very long blog entry. So, I'll just tell you where we went and you can be jealous.

Ephesus (ruins)
Pammukale (thermal baths)
Pergamon (ruins)
Aphrodisius (ruins)
St. John the Baptists Church (ruins)
Bursa's Grand Mousk (mousk)
Bursa's Green Mousk (mousk, again. It wasn't even green!)

A whole bunch of other places to. I don't remember all of them at the moment though.

Over six days we spent about 33 hours driving, 2000km around Turkey. It was a lot of fun and really beautiful. Turkey is amazing.

Come visit us?

Frances

No comments: