September 24, 2006

A Friend

So, I have officially had my first sleepover in Instanbul.

-wild cheer-

Yes, yes, thank you very much. With my friend Selin. I know you probably don't want to hear the details, but it was very fun and rewarding.

Other than that, school plods as usual, demanding two papers due on Wensday and Thursday, leaving me exhausted when I come home from school.

I have now met all of the girls Ayse wanted me to meet, and they are all great. Ada, whom I met last night, lives literally 3 or 4 buildings down from me. She also has a cat who I want to steal.

:D

I'm feeling a little sick today, so my parents and brother went out to a palace near Aya Sophia. I seriously wish my parents luck. They got a crazy idea that Ray can last a 2 hour tour.

Much Love,

Frances

No comments: